Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prayers NEEDED!!

So I just wanted to give a quick update. So for the past few days I started noticing that Cory's lower legs have looked swollen and I mentioned it to the Dr. and therapists and I just figured it was from all the intense therapy Cory has been getting. So finally last night they decided to do an ultra sound of his legs and they found 2 blood clots.

The Dr. reviewed the results and wants to hold off on having surgery...please pray that the clots dissolve on their own.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Father's Day Cory!!!! We love you and are so proud of how hard you are working! Keep it up :)

    Love ya! Scott,Jaime,Tyler,Isabella,Savanna,Kane,& ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Our prayers will continue until he is HOME & back to work!
    We will be more "specific" though...
    Keep your chin up and those dumb ole clots are only there to make sure our faith is!
    Hope you had a great B-day & Father's Day!
    Love you all...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our prayers are with you! I can't believe how big Scottie is getting! What darling girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check in on you guys... almost daily! I am so glad Cory is doing so well. Chaney you're a great wife! Thanks for taking the time to document everything. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete