Friday, June 5, 2009

The Girls


So I was able to bring the girls down to see Cory today. He was really happy to see them because I haven't had a chance to bring them to see him for a few weeks.

Cory was so funny he really wanted to have some "AMMO" when I brought Rubi so that she would want to come see him. Cory was fully loaded with Nerds candy and it totally worked. She climbed right up onto his lap and it brought tears to my eyes to see Cory holding his little girls for the first time in a month and a half. I know that he must have been having a lot of pain but he loves them so much he just suffered through it and didn't even care.

I was by myself when I brought them down so I forgot my real camera so the only shots I got were on my phone.

Cory worked very hard today and he was even able to stand in the frame for 10 mins.

Tomorrow they will be switching his trech to a smaller cuff less one and then if he does ok they will take it completely out Monday or Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome. That he got to see them. That just makes everything better. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, that is precious. What a sweet moment that must have been. So glad things are going better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that is seriously a darling pic! Look at those little daddy's girls...Scotty looks so "in charge"! We're so excited Cory is doing so well! Keep it up and we will keep the prayers coming.
    Love you all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the sweetest pic i have ever seen!! Glad that he is improving

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture. I am so glad he is getting better. We continually pray for him and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a good picture!! i love it :) cory, you look like you are doing so good! your girls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete