Friday, December 18, 2009

Woah!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! (lolololol)


I just found this picture on the laptop. I had heard about the depicted event occuring, but until I saw this - I didn't realize that my mental picture of what happened didn't quite coincide with the actual event. To be honest with you, I can't believe it was cleaned up before I came home (probably why I didn't realize how bad it was.) I thought I would be the end of our marriage....well - I would officially like to thank my two cutest girls in the world for stepping up to the plate to keep me from feeling lonely.

Please don't allow small children to see the following. Apparently and innocent bystander had the unfortunate experience of happening upon the ghastly even. The sheer horror one can see in her face is unspeakable.

Neither counseling nor drugs have been able to return her to her previous bystander state. Our prayers are with her.


Hopefully I don't find myself in too deep of crap by posting this on here (quite frankly - I don't own a pair of boots - and the van's I've been wearing lately don't appear to be that poop-proof.) Wish me luck, cause I don't run that fast yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment