Friday, December 18, 2009

OK.....

Ok...The time has come for me to take over my own blog!

Watch out world...I'm guessing it's going to be:

  • somewhat cheesy (for effect)
  • hopefully intriguing (entertainment)
  • hopefully make you smarter (info)
  • let you know how the heck i'm doing (otherwise you wouldn't be here)

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees (although you can purchase one...a guarantee that is...and it's an extremely minimum fee*

So - I'm going to be experimenting a lot and with any luck get into somewhat of a habit (yes, those things that clothe nuns and make me and you the creatures that we are.)

I think before I was probably embarrassed to write, not to mention that my fingers were working like crap and they couldn't feel anything when Chaney first asked me to write (so it was the equivalent of doing squats with a 100 pounds for a mile...you probably think I'm joking).

I'm also not going to be big on spell check or grammar check..(notice that correctness wasn't one of my points mentioned above.)

Anyway - Goodluck - hope you get your moneys worth.

* Monthly fee is extremely minimal when financed at a extremely low interest rate over an even more extreme amount of time. They'll get you on that every time - those small print fast talking jerks..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment