Friday, December 18, 2009

Ppssst...

Just a side note...

For those of you that read this and think that life's all hunky-dory (gotta love that word, even if it's misspelled) - please don't fool yourselves.

We're pretending right along with the best of them (actually I don't know who's the best at it, cause if they were the best at it, then we probably wouldn't know....so..yeah..)

Anywho...I don't live in a big house and drive a big fat yellow Lightning McQueen Car (as my cute niece refers to it) any more.

  • We're broke
  • We're been force-fed the words "Provident Living" (haha)
  • Luckily our closet has enough clothes that people think we recently bought some new ones
  • The small change that's been piling up in our closet (in old mayonaise jars nonethelesss) has finally been counted and we CAN have Christmas
  • Certain community colleges are massively cheaper than certain state colleges
  • Cool sister-in-laws and others have some seriously cute hand-me-downs for my cute girls
So...ya...only post the good pictures..make up a good story if you don't have one..or if you can't or don't want to do that....heck..I think there's a button on here somewhere to post links to other site and pictures....no one will know the difference...at the point i'm at - i'm not going to question it..I'll go right along for the ride.

And don't forget these three words of wisdom (I think either Monson or Confucious said them)

GILLIAN-BARRE ROCKS!

Crap - I think that's only two, seeing how one's hyphenated - sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment