Sunday, July 3, 2011

My independence Day!

Every year since 2009, I celebrate July 2 as one of my greatest personal independence days. It was the day that I was finally released from the hospital after months and months of what is without question one of the most difficult times of my life. I want to shed some light on the myth of individualism. Despite the fact that I had countless days of personal struggle where I had to push myself well beyond what I thought I had the ability to do....I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND LOVED ONES LIKE YOU! Whatever you did for me, whether it was a simple prayer offered up for me when you heard about my situation, or you were there day after day after tireless day with me as I drug you through some of the worst days of my life....I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FROM THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THANK YOU. Happy 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment