Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dia Cuatro de Julio

Worked on the sprinkler system and outside most of the day....yeah..it was hot.

Later in the day went over the the rents-in-law and barbecued and did a little pool action. It was fun and relaxing.

We watched the craziest show. I don't remember the name (maybe one of you will) about the people that hoard stuff? Holy crazy! I have to admit though - I think the producers probably have a significant role in making it look as bad as possible and make the situation worse if possible. But then again..some of that crap looks real! (and crap if both figurative and real).

Finished up the night with Never Say Never (Justin Bieber). I've actually heard good stuff about it - and it was OK. It's a crazy sociological discussion about how he got to where he it, but I'll save it for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment